The Man has noticed a certain series of commercials where representatives from sports & entertainment are gathered around a square table discussing "Man Laws". While The Man does find them funny, there are a few they've yet to pass into law. Hence, here are a few of The Man's Man Laws:
1. A man can wear a sports team's jersey ONLY if it has his name or NO name on it. Cheering for another guy is for high school cheerleaders.
2. Men should not use Post-It notes, especially the neon-colored ones. You have two hands for a reason - one to write, the other to write on.
3. Men with MySpace accounts are not allowed to use BlinkYou comments.
4. Men can not use topless photos of themselves as a MySpace profile picture unless they're accompanied by topless women.
5. Men are not allowed to own cats.
More of The Man's Man Laws to come...
Tag: Man laws